Select To Get Started:
The Los Angeles Unified School District’s Division of Adult and Career Education is responsible for archiving of permanent educational records of students. We are now offering a convenient and secure website for active students, alumni and third parties to request transcripts and other education records online.
Per School District Board Policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the eligible student or guardian if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a guardian without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Requests for information must be completed online.
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted for 3rd parties and post-secondary institutions.
- No walk-in, in-person, or same day service is available.
- When possible student records will delivered electronically in a certified PDF format. It is important that you monitor your email used during the ordering process for instructions.
- To verify the authenticity of an electronic record please visit scribsoft.com/verify-credentials
- Please allow up to 15 business days to process standard orders.
- Diploma reprints will take up to 6 weeks to fulfill.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|General Attendance Verification||$2|
|Daily Attendance Verification||$2|
|Daily Attendance by Course Verification||$2|
|Course Summary With Grades||$2|
|Course Certificate of Completion Reprint||$3|
|Official Academic Transcript||$5|
|Unofficial Academic Transcript||$3|
|Proof of Graduation Letter||$5|
|Diploma Reprint with Cover||$20|
The Following May be Requested by High School Concurrent, AC2T and Current Students:
Proof of Graduation Letter (Current Students)$5
|Schedule Verification||No Fee|
|General Attendance Verification||No Fee|
|Daily Attendance Verification||No Fee|
|Daily Attendance by Course Verification||No Fee|
|Course Summary With Grades||No Fee|
|Course Certificate of Completion Reprint (Concurrent and AC2T Students)||No Fee|
|Official Academic Transcript (Concurrent and AC2T Students)
|Unofficial Academic Transcript (Concurrent and AC2T Students)||No Fee|
|Proof of Graduation Letter (Concurrent and AC2T Students)||No Fee|
|Course Certificate of Completion Reprint (Current Students)||$3|
|Official Academic Transcript (Current Students)||$5|
|Unofficial Academic Transcript (Current Students)||$3|
|Proof of Graduation Letter (Current Student)||$5|
|Diploma Reprint with Cover||$20|
|Verification of Graduation||$15|
|High School Transcript||$20|
333 S. Beaudry Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90017Phone: 213-241-3150
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM